Welcome to Bellingrath Gardens and Home!
Over seventy-five years ago, Walter and Bessie Bellingrath embarked on creating one of the nation's most loved and treasured gardens. Prominent Mobile architect, George B. Rogers, designed the couple a 65 acre garden estate in the late 1920s. In 1932, to commemorate a national garden club meeting being held in Mobile, the couple placed a small ad in the paper to invite anyone interested to view the Gardens for a day. Since that time, millions of visitors and guests worldwide have enjoyed year-round continuous blooms, toured the originally-furnished Bellingrath Home and cruised along the Fowl River aboard the Southern Belle River Cruiser. Additional historical information on the Gardens and Home can be accessed by clicking here.
Group Tour Policies
1. A minimum of 20 individuals that are 5 or older are required to qualify for the discounted rates.
2. Everyone must pay together in one payment. Bellingrath accepts cash, organizational checks and all major credit cards.
3. Reservations must be make at least 8 days in advance.
4. Prices are subject to change unless guaranteed with a reservation.
5. Cancellations are required within 24 hours of the scheduled tour date.
Year-Round Special Tour Operator Packages
v Packages with or without lunch are available year-round for:
- Value Package: See all 65 acres of beautiful Bellingrath Gardens and Home, the originally-furnished Bellingrath Museum Home encompassing 10,500 square feet and a 45 minute cruise aboard the Southern Belle River Cruiser.
- Combination Package: Packages with the Gardens and Home or Gardens and Cruise are wonderful ways of seeing the beauty of Bellingrath!
- Gardens Package: Allow guests to see 65 acres of year-round beauty featuring seasonal blooms!
v Magic Christmas in Lights Packages:
Bellingrath Gardens and Home illuminates during the holidays with over 3 million twinkling lights with 928 displays in 13 themed scenes.! For additional information, please visit the Magic Christmas in Lights!
Special group rates are available including:
Gardens, Home and Dinner
Gardens and Dinner
Gardens and Home
v Festival of Flowers Packages:
Spring in Mobile showcases a variety of spectacular blooms including thousands of azaleas, hydrangeas, Easter lilies, delphiniums and so much more! From the Festival of Flowers to Bellingrath Gardens and Home, the beauty and serenity of spring in Mobile is truly exemplified in these two displays of blooms! Make your plans to join us this spring! Additional information on the Festival of Flowers may be found by accessing www.festivalofflowers.com.
Festival of Flowers, Gardens and Home
Festival of Flowers and Gardens
Allow your guests to have a unique experience of Bellingrath Gardens and Home throughout 2010.
Please contact Shanna Bennett, Group Tour Coordinator, for additional rates and information at 800.247.8420 extension 163.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Bellingrath Gardens and Home soon!